May 18, 2013
I have a few tags to show today.
First, this is one I made last weekend for SATC's Weekend tag contest.  It was made with a beautiful tube by VeryMany and a gorgeous kit called Butterfly Bouquet by Tiny Turtle Designs, both available at SATC.


This next tag was made for my friend Florence, who asked me to make her a tag using a cute Maryline Cazenave tube with yarn, and a kit to match.  So I used this cute kittie tube by Maryline Cazenave available at CDO and a gorgeous kit called Bee Sewing by Bee Creation available at DigiScrapbooking Boutique.
 
 
Finally, I made this set last night.  I bought this gorgeous kit called Enchanted Sea by Florju Designs available at Digital Crea, and made this set with a great tube by Jenna Lee available at The PSP Project.





~Allison~

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment