August 18, 2013
By
Allison G
Hey everyone!
It's been a nice weekend, but alas it's Sunday night...back to work tomorrow :(
I've managed to make a few tags this weekend, so thought I'd show them off :)
First, I made this cute tag with a new Inspired By kit by Dee of Dees'Sign Depot, available at CDO. It's a fabulous kit, and matches this oh-so-cute by Maryline Cazenave, also available at CDO, perfectly!
Next, I made this tag using the artwork of Alex Prihodko, available at PFD, and a beautiful kit by Aimee Harrison called Fishermans Wharf, available at Scrapbook Bytes.
Finally, this one was made with the artwork of Ellie Milk, available at PFD and a wonderful kit called The Coastal Collection by Nitwit Collections, available here.
~Allison~
Labeled under:Alex Prihodko,Dees'Sign Depot,Ellie Milk,Maryline Cazenave,Tag Show Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 people loved this post!:
Post a Comment