September 08, 2013
By
Allison G
I'm still kinda new to making templates, so mine aren't the greatest.
But I was in the mood to make some Halloween ones today, and these are what I came up with.
Hope someone can use them :)
Download here
Here's a tag I made with the above template. I used the artwork of Arthur Crowe available
here and a great kit called Ghastly Dreams by Tiny Turtle Designs, available here.
Download here
Here's a tag I made using the above template. I used the artwork of Eugene Rzhevskii available at PFD and a great kit called Jack Rocks My World 2 by Kristin of Toxic Desirez, availabe at Skullified Scrapz.
Here's a tag I made using the above template. I used the artwork of Eugene Rzhevskii available at PFD and a great kit called Jack Rocks My World 2 by Kristin of Toxic Desirez, availabe at Skullified Scrapz.
I'd love to see tags made with my templates, so please feel free to email me your creations :)
Thanks!
~Allison~
Labeled under:Arthur Crowe,Eugene Rzhevskii,Halloween,Template,Tiny Turtle Designs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Thank you sweetie! These are gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Allison!
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful templates. Thank you for sharing. MaryD
ReplyDeleteThaqnk you for the great templates
ReplyDeletethank you for the template!
ReplyDeletelove this template going to use this for challenge in facebook woot.. Thank you
ReplyDeleteLove this!! The tag is super cute too. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely templates and I love the tags you made using them
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesome templates.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesome templates. =)
ReplyDelete*hugz*