June 15, 2014
Wow I've been rather neglectful of my blog lately!
Too busy tagging lol
Anyway, I thought it was about time to show off some tags I've made in the past few weeks.

First, a couple weeks ago Creative Misfits had their 6th birthday!!!
So they had a week of celebrations and fun :)
I played their Huntdown Challenge, and made a bunch of birthday taggies!
So here goes...

I made this tag using a cute birthday kit by Newlife Dreams, available here.
I made this tag using the same kit, and a tube by Lia.
I made this tag using the artwork of Tooshtoosh, available here, and a cute kit by Kay Miller Designs called Party Time, available here.

I made this tag using another kit by Newlife Dreams called Born To Party available here, and a tube by PinUp Toons (bonus tube).
I made this tag using a kit by Emeto Designs called It's Your Special Day, available here, and a cute tube by Suzanne Woolcott (Gorjuss).
This tag I made using the artwork of Ismael Rac, available here.
This set I made using the artwork of Michi Art, available at CDO.


I made this tag using the artwork of PinUp Toons, available at CDO and a kit by Emeto Designs called Happy Birthday, available here.

Finally, I made this tag using the artwork of Caron Vinson, available at CDO, and a great kit by Dees'Sign Depot called Birthday Cheer, available here.


~Allison~

0 people loved this post!:

Post a Comment