June 15, 2014
By
Allison G
Since it's June, and both Canada Day and USA Independence Day are just around the corner, I decided to make a some patriotic tags (and hope to make a few more).
I made this tag using the artwork of Tony Tzanoukakis, available here and a great kit by Addictive Pleasures.
I made this tag using the artwork of Trinita, available at PFD and a kit by Melissa Bennett called Proud 2B Canadian, available here.
This tag was made using the artwork of Ismael Rac, available here and a kit by Monti's Pixel Playground available here.
All tags were made using great templates by Dee of Dangerously Delicious Designz, available here, here and here.
All tags were made using great templates by Dee of Dangerously Delicious Designz, available here, here and here.
~Allison~
Labeled under:Dangerously Delicious Designz,Ismael Rac,Tony Tzanoukakis,Trinita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 people loved this post!:
Post a Comment