June 03, 2013
By
Allison G
I've been meaning to make a tag with this cute tube and kit for weeks, and finally got around to it tonight. But first I made a simple template to use for it.
You can download the template here.
And here's the tag I made with the template, using an adorable tube from Maryline Cazenave, and a fabulous Inspired By kit from Dee Mastrangelo, both available at CDO.
~Allison~
Labeled under:Dees'Sign Depot,Maryline Cazenave,Tag Show Off,Template
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)


AWWW so cute!! Thank you for the template!!
ReplyDeletetried to download,not available
ReplyDeleteshout box not working, thanks for the templates
ReplyDeleteAlways, thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware it wasn't working...sorry about that! It should be fixed now :)
ReplyDeleteLove this temp & tag! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGrabbed this temp Allison :) Using someone else's for once :) thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag and template, thank you!
ReplyDeletesnagged...ty for sharing
ReplyDeletetysm
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing your talent
ReplyDeleteThank you for this great template. =)
ReplyDelete